Food & Nutrition
Campers sit with their respective cabins at meal times promoting a comfortable family atmosphere. Under the careful eye of their counselors, well balanced meals are served in a fun and nurturing setting.
Our food service is prepared fresh daily by our 5 chefs/12 support staff.
- All meals are prepared fresh daily, are served buffet and family style and campers sit with their bunks.
- Our healthy menus are designed with children’s taste in mind while keeping with a diet that is nutritious and balanced.
- A 30 item salad bar is served daily at lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast choices are nearly endless with a hot entrée, choice of cold cereals, fruit, bagels, hard boil eggs and more.
- Lunches and Dinners are “kid friendly” with an emphasis nutrition.
- Fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- A daily mid afternoon snack offers treats and fresh fruit.
- Weekly BBQ’s and dress up theme dinners are some of the more popular meals (i.e.: Under the Sea, Funky Princess, Super Hero, Western night, etc.)
- Evening snacks provided every night at evening activity.
WHILE WE DO SERVE PEANUT BUTTER AT A SEPARATE TABLE TO ACCOMMODATE THOSE CHILDREN WITH PEANUT ALLERGIES, WE DO NOT COOK WITH PEANUT OIL NOR DO WE SERVE ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE NUTS OR SEEDS OF ANY KIND.
We are familiar with and are able to accommodate campers with food allergies such as gluten and nuts, as well as have vegetarian substitutes.
Download a sample menu here!