Food & Nutrition
Campers sit with their respective cabins at meal times, promoting a comfortable family atmosphere. Under the careful eye of their counselors, well balanced meals are served in a fun and nurturing setting.
Our food service is prepared fresh daily by our 5 chefs/12 support staff.
- All meals are prepared fresh daily, are served buffet and family style and campers sit with their bunks.
- Our healthy menus are designed with children’s taste in mind while keeping with a diet that is nutritious and well balanced.
- 4 refrigerated salad bars boast over 30 items and are served daily at lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast choices are nearly endless with a hot entrée, choice of cold cereals, fruit, bagels, eggs and more.
- Fresh fruit is available throughout the day.
- A daily mid afternoon snack offers treats and fresh fruit.
- Weekly BBQ’s and dress up themed dinners are always among the popular meals served weekly (i.e.: Under the Sea, Funky Princess, Super Hero, Western night, etc.)
- Evening snacks provided nightly
We are a Nut Free environment.
Our Food Allergy Chef of 5 years works with campers who have allergies/intolerances such as Celiac, gluten sensitivity, dairy, egg, vegetarian, vegan, etc. to ensure their meals and snacks mirror the rest of the camp menu on any given day. We welcome the opportunity to discuss, prior to camp, any suggested dietary needs.