Camp Mataponi is your best kept secret wedding destination in Maine. With a breathtaking view of Sebago Lake, we offer the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding
Customize your special day or weekend with
- An all-glass Reception Hall that comfortably seats 50 – 350 with a dance floor
- Overnight accommodations for 300+ guest
- Special cabins for the bride and groom and immediate family.
- Canoes, kayaks and swimming with fully certified lifeguards
- Campfire site for the night before or after your reception.
- Full service catering options
Catering prices vary depending on menu options. When calling to reserve your date, be sure to discuss your menu preference.
Top Ten Things to Know
- Alcohol can be BYO (bring your own)
- Candles are allowed
- Campfire are allowed with no curfew
- Live music allowed outside until 11 pm. Inside reception hall until 1 am
- All cabins are equipped with electricity, showers and toilets (no heat or A/C)
- Most cabins sleep 10 plus people. Beds are twin size. 17 additional cabins/rooms with double or queen beds.
- Camp sleeps up to 500 people
- All rectangular tables, benches and chairs (150) are included in venue price
- A birch arbor is available for your use
- All clean is included in venue price
Early June through the end of September. Camp is not available when children’s summer camp is in session ( mid June through 2nd week of August)